Policy updated on September 24, 2021.
BTA Aditivos (“BTA”)
We at BTA are committed to the privacy and protection of users’ personal data of our websites, customers, partners, and we consider the topic as one of our most important values.
Who are we?
BTA Aditivos LTDA., is registered with the General Taxpayer’s Registry (CNPJ) No. 83.514.216/0001-00, is a Brazilian company addressed in Xanxerê – SC, on Rua Carlos Emilio Hacker, 260 – Distrito Industrial Pedro Bortoluzzi – Linha São Sebastião.
How can you contact us about privacy issues?
Direct your doubts and requests to the Person in Charge for the processing of personal data (“DPO”)” through one of the contacts below:
- Rua Carlos Emilio Hacker, 260 – Distrito Industrial Pedro Bortoluzzi – Linha São Sebastião
What personal data do we collect about you?
BTA only collects Personal Data from Users who browse our website or use our Products or Services. Considering that BTA's social objective is focused on the B2B (business to business) model, Personal Data is collected on a small scale. We collect as little Personal Data as possible necessary to achieve the purposes for which such data was collected, as provided for in this Policy. Below are indications of which personal data we collect and use and for what purposes we do it:
- Newsletters (for sending content related to our products and services);
- Contact Details - e-mail;
- Site Access (Analytics): (For checking your activities on our website, such as content preference e.g.: Agro or Industrial Division, content preferences on our blog, videos that you access the most, etc.) to identify your browsing pattern, enabling us to improve our services and your experience.
- Navigation Data: IP, access date and time, geographic location, duration of visit, pages visited, browser version type.
- Device Data: operating system type and version
- Legal Obligation: (IP addresses when used to comply with the Internet Civil Rights)
- Legitimate Interest: (for other data and other purposes)
- Hiring our products or services
- Registration data: name and surname, Individual Taxpayer’s Registry (CPF), e-mail, telephone, login and password, date of birth, home address
- Billing Data: billing address, CPF
- Payment Data: bank account details and CPF
- Contract Execution
- Marketing: (to communicate BTA news)
- Contact Data: first and last name and e-mail
- Consent: (for new contacts for prospecting purposes)
- Legitimate Interest: (for users with whom you already have a relationship for informational purposes)
- A career at BTA: (for selection and recruitment process)
- Contact Data: first and last name, e-mail, and phone number
- Legitimate Interest: (for users who intend to pursue a career at BTA)
Why do we collect data using cookies?
When you browse our website, BTA collects the following types of Cookies:
- Essential cookies – are used to collect information that allows the site to perform correctly and properly when it is accessed (for example, they are used to identify Users, ensure check controls, adjust the display of content to the device, etc.).
- Analytics cookies – are used to collect information about your use of the Site, so we can assess how your interactions with the Site are to improve not only our Services but also your experience when accessing the Site (for example, what are its contents of interest, how often you access the Site, information about clicks on the website pages, Blog, etc.).
- Preference Cookies - are used to collect information that allows us to verify what your interests and preferences are so that we can offer our Services that are related to your interests (for example, what type of content you access most, preferences on the use of the websites, etc.).
Except for essential Cookies that cannot be disabled, as this would make your access to the website unfeasible, you may, at any time, disable the use of other Cookies or even delete them, by making adjustments to your browser or device settings.
We recommend that you visit the website of the browser you normally use or the manufacturer of your device, for more information on how to proceed.
BTA uses Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Google Analytics to conduct the automatic collection of information, which through analysis cookies identify the browsing patterns on our website, generating reports on their activities. We recommend reading the privacy policies of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google, available on the links https://br.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?src=or-search&veh=www.google.com, https://www.facebook.com/policy.php e https://policies.google.com/privacy, respectively, for a better understanding of the processing of information collected by Analysis Cookies.
Does BTA share your personal data with third parties?
BTA does not share your data with third parties, except when necessary to deliver the product or service purchased by the Holder. Your information is treated with due confidentiality and under no circumstances will we sell your data. For BTA delivery of products or services, we may share your information to:
- Provision of BTA’s services. Sharing may eventually be done with web analytics partners.
- Meeting BTA’s interests and rights. In case of legal or administrative litigation, to protect BTA's rights, comply with legal obligations or comply with a court order.
- Corporate Restructuring. BTA and the other companies that make up the economic group may have access to your personal data, always observing the purpose and need for this access, without prejudice to the possibility of full transfer of your data in corporate reorganization events (merger, spin-off, and incorporation), in these hypotheses, information sharing is essential for the continuity of social activities.
What are the rights related to privacy and data protection and how to exercise them?
BTA understands the importance of assisting in the exercise of the rights of data holders, in particular, art. 18, Law No. 13.709/2018 (“LGPD”). In this respect, rights such as: Confirmation of the treatment's existence, revocation of consent, access, correction, blocking, or deletion, information on shared use, among others, can be exercised through the following contact email@example.com.
How does BTA protect your data?
BTA strictly observes policies and the best and most robust security procedures existing in the market to protect personal data from unauthorized access and accidental or illegal situations of destruction, loss, alteration, communication, or dissemination.
Among such mechanisms, we highlight the following: firewalls, encryption solutions, credential access control, management of access profiles by levels, with a semi-annual criticality review, vulnerability management processes.
Despite all caution, we know that the network environment is subject to incidents, and even though we adopt all available security measures to prevent it, security cannot be guaranteed against all existing threats if considering the circumstances inherent to the Internet architecture.
Furthermore, we constantly train our employees on the importance of data protection, to keep them updated on the best market practices.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Personal data necessary for the fulfillment of the processing purposes set out in this Policy will be kept, or until the Holder exercises his/her rights of opposition or cancellation, requesting the deletion of Personal Data or withdrawing his/her consent.
Thus, whenever appropriate, we exclude unnecessary or excessive personal data, always prioritizing the principle of minimization.
We are at your disposal to clarify any other questions related to privacy and data protection through our channel firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can set your cookie preference clicking here.
To request the removal of your personal data, go to the request page for data removal.